Include the problem statement from the previous deliverable for reference.Describe how a threat actor can utilize malware to breach the organization’s security to exfiltrate critical data assets. Use external resources from the open-source intelligence (OSINT) to justify your claim.Propose two effective security controls against malware-based attacks and ways to monitor and assess the effectiveness of the security controls.For each proposed security control considered, provide a qualitative (descriptive) analysis of its operation, availability, cost, implementation issues, and overall benefit to the company.Provide a high-level flow diagram like the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) that shows how the implementation of DevSecOps can mitigate risks to the organization’s computing resources. See Appendix A for more information.A template file is provided below for your deliverable. To complete your deliverable, fill in the required sections with the content for your project.
Cost Benefit Analysis Calculator
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.