OVERALL DESCRIPTION AND RUBRICThe textbook includes online assessments that will help you understand yourself as an individual, team player, andleader. You are to take 3 of these assessments at mymanagementlab.com. Specifically, you are to write aboutthe Core Five personality traits (required for everyone) and take 2 additional assessments out of the following:Emotional IntelligenceTeam development behaviorsCommunicating supportivelyStrategies for handling conflictYou will write a paper in which you will:1. Discuss the exact results (provide both the number/rating and category) of each assessment and what theresults mean (interpret the results). The assessments have subscales and you must also provide these aswell. In your interpretation of the results you should not only discuss what the assessment says about youbut whether you agree with it (why or why not). Cite evidence from your life/experiences as to why youagree or disagree with the results. 30 points2. Analyze how these results can lead to different strengths and weaknesses as a) an individual contributor ina company, b) as a team player, and c) as a leader. Please realize this means for each assessment you needto discuss whether it is a strength or weakness (or both) for each role and ensure you are discussing eachsubscale. 50 points3. Provide a plan of action on how you want to improve on the weaknesses you discovered or even tostrengthen traits/skills you discovered about yourself. This should be specific and not “improve on” butsteps you will actually do to improve/change/maintain a trait or skill. Again, make sure you discuss eachsubscale. 10 pointsDIRECTIONSThe textbook includes online assessments that will help you understand yourself as an individual, team player, and leader. You are to take 3 of these assessments in MyLab and Mastering link. (Please note that if you do not have access to these assessments you will fail this project). Specifically, you are to write about the Core Five personality traits (required for everyone) and take 2 additional assessments out of the following:Emotional IntelligenceStrategies for handling conflictYou will write a paper in which you will:Discuss the exact results (provide both the number/rating and category) of each assessment and what the results mean (interpret the results). You should then discuss whether you believe these results accurately reflect you and explain why or why not (provide evidence from your life that supports your agreement or disagreement). Always include the breakdown on all the subscales…as noted in the video, these have more detailed information that can help you truly understand what areas you may be high or low in…Analyze how these results (make sure to discuss all assessments) can lead to different strengths and weaknesses as a) an individual contributor in a company, b) as a team player, and c) as a leader. Make sure to discuss all of the assessments and each subscale!Provide a plan of action on how you want to improve on the weaknesses or maintain your current traits and skills. Once again focus on each subscale.The goal of this paper is to truly help you understand yourself. Do not cheat yourself of the value of this project by doing it last minute. One of the biggest shortfalls of individuals in the workplace is a lack of self-awareness of who they are and what they bring to the tables as well as what they could work on improving.Points will be deducted if I am unable to understand your paper because of grammar/typos/spelling mistakes. If I cannot understand the paper at all, it will result in an F. I strongly suggest that you either go to the writing center or have someone else read it and make sure the message/writing is clear and correct.Please Read:The results of 3 assessments will be provided. 5 core personality, emotional intelligence, and conflict management. use these documents to thoroughly answer the three aspects of the paper. you may use other sources to support your findings, but only use the documents provided for the actual information.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.