Two hundred fifty students complete an 8-item survey of Attitudes toward Statistics. The survey is measured on an a5-point scale. Five of them measure the value of learning statistics and three of them measure the difficulty of learning statistics.
- V1 Statistics should be a required part of my professional training.
- V2 Statistical skills will make me more employable.
- V3 I use statistics in my everyday life.
- V4 Statistics is irrelevant in my life. R
- V5 I will have no application for statistics in my profession. R
- D1 Statistics is a subject quickly learned by most people.
- D2 Statistics is a complicated subject. R
- D3 Learning statistics requires a great deal of discipline. R
- Is there enough correlation to conduct factor analysis? Why or why not? Provide relevant statistics to support your answer.
- A one common factor model using maximum likelihood estimation was fitted. Comment on the goodness of fit of this model. Provide relevant statistics to support your answer. Consider factor loadings >0.3 as salient
- Now, an EFA model with two common factors using maximum likelihood estimation was fitted. Basic on the given output, comment on the goodness of fit of this model. Provide relevant statistics to support your answer. Consider factor loadings >0.3 as salient (non-ignorable). Use Promax rotation if you need to. How will you label the two factors? Are there any items that should be removed/revised based on this analysis?
- Based on results from (c), a CFA model with two independent clusters based on test content was fitted. Comment on the goodness of fit of this model. Provide relevant statistics to support your answer.
- Compare the results from (b) and (d), which model you think best represents the data
- Based on the model fitted in (d), compute the coefficient omega for each cluster of items and compute the correlation between the two cluster sums. Why is this correlation smaller than the correlation between the two factors?
- Based on the model fitted in (d), find the validity coefficients for each cluster sum.
- Find the correlation (1) between the first cluster sum and the second factor; (2) between the second cluster sum and the first factor.
- Based on results from (g) and (h), arrange the correlations in a convergent-discriminant validity matrix. What can you conclude about the convergent and discriminant validity of the present scale?
Buy high-quality essays & assignment writing as per particular university, high school or college by Best Writers
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.