Research today has identified that biological influences are some of the main factors contributing to psychological disorders. Environmental stressors and psychological trauma are also contributing factors, but because Chapter Two discusses the biological foundations of our functioning, that’s what you’ll be focusing on for this writing assignment.
So here’s what I would like for you to consider:
In most cases, the younger the person is when they get anxiety or depression, the more likely it is to be caused by biological factors (hereditary). That makes a very strong case for the consideration of medication as part of the treatment plan for children anxiety disorders and depression.
What are your thoughts on this practice? Specifically…. if knew someone whose child was prescribed medication for their treatment, but they were strongly against medicating their child, how would help this person understand the benefits of having their child take the medication? And one last thing to consider….. some of the statistics on the number of children taking prescribed psychotropic medication for psychological disorders is pretty alarming. What are your thoughts on children being medicated for psychological disorders in general (including such things as depression, anxiety, and even ADHD)?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.