Purpose:Analyze and apply critical thinkingskills in the psychopathology of mental health patients and provide treatmentand health promotion while applying evidence-based research.Scenario:A 44-year-old white Australian man whowas not religious was referred to outpatient psychiatric treatment. He had beenplaying with an Ouija board for two months when he started to believe that aspirit had entered his body through his rectum and was controlling him. Hethought the spirit made him move and speak in a certain way.He sought help from a local church,where he was told it was a psychiatric problem and that he was not reallypossessed. Two exorcisms at a local church failed to achieve any improvement.Questions:Remember to answer these questions fromyour textbooks and NP guidelines. At all times, explain your answers.1. Discussthe relationship between mental illness and religion.2. Isthis classified as psychopathology?Support your response using DSM5 criteria.Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style 7 with support from at least 5 academic sources.Zero Plagiarism. Plagiarism report required.Text book attached.DSM5 book attached
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.