Purpose of Assessment
Develop specific strategies with supporting tactics to implement positive change within an organization. You may refer to the information that you prepared in Week 5 to complete this assignment, but your submission should add to your prior research and not just copy your Week 5 assignment. (I WILL UPLOAD MY WEEK 5 ASSIGNMENT AS A REFERENCE)
You’ve been hired as a consultant to develop strategies with supporting tactics to implement positive changes in the corporation you chose in Week 5.
Review your analysis of the corporation’s change process from Week 5 to be sure you have a thorough understanding of the change and the need for the change.
Prepare a 6- to 8-slide Change Management Presentation for the company’s Board of Directors.
Include the following: INCLUDE DETAILED SPEAKER NOTES
Evaluate why this change needed to occur.
*Discuss how this change impacts the company on a global scale. https://ift.tt/3jEzkp3
*Discuss how this change impacts employees.
*Using Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model, chart strategies and tactics for positively implementing the organizational change. In your chart, complete the following:
*Develop strategies for each of the 8 steps in Kotter’s model
*Develop tactics to support each strategy
*Justify the effectiveness of each strategy and tactic with a rationale.
**Conclude your presentation with an explanation of how this positive organizational change will help the company sustain a competitive advantage in the global market.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.