Text Adventure Game Development
In this assignment, students are tasked with designing a . This game should utilize the Python essentials covered thus far, including, but not limited to:
Strings and String Manipulation
User-Defined Functions and Objects (variables)
User Input and Input Handling
Conditional and Nested Conditional Statements (if/elif/else)
Controlling for Errors (try/except)
The working version of the game should include:
An executable script (a script that runs from beginning to end upon execution) that includes:
a game that can be successfully completed within a maximum of 3 minutes (i.e., you can win the game in 3 minutes or less)
for a passing grade, your text adventure game must include a minimum of:
3 stages (maximum of 5 stages)
5 defined variables
1 for loop
1 while loop
3 nested conditional statements (all must include an else clause)
1 win() function (Executed whenever a user wins the game. There must be only one win function)
1 fail() function (Executed whenever a user loses the game. There must be only one fail function)
A description at the beginning of game that:
Is no more than 300 words
Introduces the story, game, and its objective
Identifies any bugs that are not yet worked out
Requirements and Restrictions
Your game must be based on a book, movie, or TV show. Make sure to provide a source in A.P.A. format.
Global variables may NOT be used (avoid things such as combat engines and/or character attributes such as health points).
No use of class structures or other object-oriented programming structures (you must stick to user-defined functions).
You are not allowed to pass things between the stages of your game (stages should not inherit arguments from other stages; no optional or mandatory arguments). For example, a key found in Stage 1 cannot be carried forward to Stage 2. However, you can statically write this into your text if it is required for your story.
A working version of your game in the following format:
Jupyter Notebook (.ipynb format)
One markdown cell containing the description
One code cell containing the game (points will be deducted if the submission contains more than one code cell)
The code submitted as a .txt file (copy/paste the code into a .txt file). Points will be deducted if the submission is not a .txt file.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.