Single case Design minimum 300 words.
Please include reference from: Passer, M. (05/2014). Research Methods, 1st Edition.
Researchers and clinical professionals use single case research designs when they want to learn more from a disorder, problem, or phenomenon affecting one person.
Single case designs can be ideal to use to study one person in depth, such as when creating a specific intervention for a specific patient, or to use when studying a rare phenomenon.
For example, a clinician might want to conduct in depth research on a patient’s response to intervention after a stroke.
As another example, it could be rare for a patient to present with late stage untreated syphilis. If this patient consents to be part of a single case research study, information about late stage untreated syphilis could be gained without violating ethical standards or placing someone at risk by denying treatment.
Think of a topic or scenario you would want to research using a case study.What would you want to study and why did you select this topic.Summarize how you could conduct a single case study to assess this using the scientific method. Discuss what single case method you would use and why.Discuss anticipated findings from your study.Discuss the possible limitations to your study.
Case Studies and Observational Research Psychology Homework.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.