QUALITY CONTROL ASSIGNMENT FOR PRESENTATION
Assignment for the presentation:select the area of production in which you will carry out quality control – it can be as a final product (completely assembled car, phone, washing machine or other) or part of a product (car engine, car paint check, refrigerator compressor check, mobile phone/laptop display check or other)describe how the product will lookthink of how the checklist should look for your case – what needs to be checked before passing the product to the sales department or to the next assembly stagedescribe possible verification options – how to check manually and is it possible to automate the process, if yes – how will it look like?describe the possible causes of breakdowns or malfunctionsdescribe the possible causes of the failure and how to fix themyour conclusionsBack up your part or product with drawings using solidworks.Presentation should be 12 slides minimum.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.