1|Page RESPOND TO THE FOLLOWING NURSING DIAGNOSIS QUESTIONS. Multiple Choice Questions and Rationale behind Response 1. The nurse performs an assessment of a newly admitted patient. The nurse understands that this admission assessment is conducted primarily to: A. Diagnose if the patient is at risk for falls. B. Ensure that the patient’s skin is intact C. Establish a therapeutic relationship D. Identify important data 2. A nurse is revising a client’s care plan. During which step of the nursing process does such a revision take place? A. Assessment B. Planning C. Implementation D. Evaluation 3. The nurse in charge identifies a patient’s responses to actual or potential health problems during which step of the nursing process? A. Assessing B. Diagnosing C. Planning D. Evaluating 2|Page 4. The guidelines for writing an appropriate nursing diagnosis include all of the following except: A. State the diagnosis in terms of a problem, not a need B. Use nursing terminology to describe the patient’s response C. Use statements that assist in planning independent nursing interventions D. Use medical terminology to describe the probable cause of the patient’s response 5. Independent nursing interventions commonly used for patients with pressure ulcers include: A. changing the patient’s position regularly to minimize pressure B. Applying a drying agent such as an antacid to decrease moisture at the ulcer site C. Debriding the ulcer to remove necrotic tissue, which can impede healing D. Placing the patient in a whirlpool bath containing povidone-iodine solution as tolerated
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.