There are two parts for your final project.
Final Project Part A, select one of the cases from the list below
· Ch. 4 Linear Programming Applications in Marketing, Finance, and Operations Management: Case#1
· Ch. 9 Project Scheduling: PERT/CPM Case#1
Final Project Part B, select one of the cases from the list below
· Ch.10 Inventory Models: Case#1
· Ch.13 Decision Analysis: Case#1
The Final Project should be a minimum of four pages including a cover page with all necessary info (you MUST specify clearly the Case Problem # and titles so your instructor can identify them for grading) for the final project with a reference page. The main body should clearly address all questions asked in the managerial report of the two case# 1 problems you chose.
Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Please include citations to support your ideas. This assignment will be graded using the Written Assignment Rubric. The deadline to submit the project is by 11:59PM on the last day of week 8.
View your assignment rubric.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.