Question 1Given is the mass of 4 sugar packages with the following masses:2.541g2.650g2.100g2.579gWhat is the average mass of the sugar packages?Group of answer choices2.4675 g9.870 g2.480 g2.278 g2.47 g3.29 gQuestion 24 students determine the density of 4 pieces of copper metal by water displacement method. Below are their their mass and volume measurements and the calculated density.Student mass volume calculated densityA 82.48 g 10.12 mL 8.15 g/mLB 70.15 g 7.56 mL 9.28 g/mLC 60.57 g 6.29 mL 9.63 g/mLD 85.47 g 9.69 mL 8.82 g/mlAverage density 8.97 g/mLGiven that the theoretical density of copper is 8.96 g/mL, how would you describe the result in terms of accuracy and precision?Group of answer choicesThe density results are not accurate but preciseThe density results are accurate but not preciseThe density results are neither accurate nor preciseThe density results are both accurate and preciseQuestion 3An instructor asks you to measure out 10.0 mL of a liquid. Which of the following glassware would work best?5 types of classware: A) Erlenmeyer, B Graduated Cylinder, C) Pipet, D) beaker, E) BuretGroup of answer choicesBuret and PipetBuret and BeakerGraduated Cylinder and PipetErlenmeyer and BeakerErlenmeyer and Graduated CylinderGraduated cylinder and buretQuestion 4The graph below shows the solubility of certain compounds in water and the change of solubility with temperature.Soubility of select ionic compounds in g of salt in 100g of H2O versus temperature in C from 0 to 100C.What is the solubility of KCl at 60 C?30 g/100 mL 58 g/100 mL 47 g/100 mL 39 g/100 mL 25 g/100mLWhat has the highest solubility at 0C?KNO3 CaCI2 NaNO3 NaCIWhat has the highest solubility at 27C?KNO3CaCI2NaNO3NaCIQuestion 5Take a look at the follow graph.Describe the general effect on the solubility of ionic compounds with increasing of temperature.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.