Part A. Draw a diagram of a (living human) cell membrane. Be sure to indicate (1) which side lies against the intracellular fluid (ICF) and which side lies against the extracellular fluid (ECF), (2) what types of molecules are shown, (3) which regions are hydrophobic and which are hydrophilic, (4) where carbohydrates are found.
Part B. Describe all the ways that a small ion, such as Na+, can typically get across the cell membrane of a living human cell. Consider both movement from ICF to ECF and from ECF to ICF.
Part C. Describe all the ways that a large protein can typically get across the cell membrane of a living human cell. Consider both movement from ICF to ECF and from ECF to ICF.
Describe how a gene is used by a human cell to make several different proteins. Include all the steps we discussed in class.
Consider (A) which gene is chosen, (B) how the gene is used to make a protein, (C) how the cell can use the same gene to make two different proteins
Describe the anatomy and physiology of four distinct types of histological membranes.
(A) Include precise descriptions of any epithelial and any connective tissues that are typically found in each of these four types of histological membranes. (4 points per type of membrane).
(B) Give some description of the functions of each type of membrane (4 points per type of membrane).
(C) Giving one or more examples of where each type of histological membrane occurs in the human body can enhance your descriptions of their physiologies.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.