Research Article Appraisal, Part One Assignment Over the next two weeks, you will spend time reading at a deeper level about how nursing research is done. At the same time, you will read the nursing research article that has been selected for this course, and examine it closely for the same things you have been reading about in the textbook. Your assignment will help you break down each section of the article so that you can learn to look at nursing research articles a bit more closely and, hopefully, apply to your clinical practice. Additional resources for appraisal include the mini-lecture and chapter 18 in Gray, Grove, and Sutherland (2017) and Library Resources. Submission Instructions: A major skill that is learned in this course is how to critically read and appraise nursing research articles according to the guideline found in your textbook. The purpose for appraising an article is to critically evaluate the research process followed by the author(s) of the assigned article. This is an information-intensive, time-intensive process that is not learned overnight. To demonstrate your skill at appraising an article, you will complete this open-book assignment. Here’s how you should approach completing this week’s assignment to begin appraising an article: 1. https://ift.tt/3iTEVGZ First, do your assigned reading in Gray, Grove, and Sutherland (2017) each week. This will introduce you to the critique skills you will need for the week. 2. Skim the entire instructor assigned research article that has been posted on CANVAS in Module 1 Reading and on the assignment for you so that you will have an idea of what it is about. For this week, re-read carefully the introduction/literature review /theoretical framework and methods sections of the article again. 3. Print the Research Article Appraisal, Part One Assignment and find the best answer to each question based on your Gray, Grove, and Sutherland (2017) assigned readings and on what you have read in the instructor assigned research article. 4. Some of the questions in the critique assignment below will seem unfamiliar to you. Look up key terms from the question in your textbook. Some examples of these terms might be problem statements, hypotheses, or variables. You can also look in Chapter 18 for an example of a critical appraisal of a quantitative research article. 5. You will write a formal paper for this assignment using the paper guideline found below, including APA, citations, and reference page. Do not leave the questions in the paper, do not use a template for this paper. Once completed, upload your assignment to the assignment submission link by the time and date listed on the Course Schedule. 6. Feedback will be provided after all assignments for this week have been entered for credit. If you have questions about this assignment, you can post them to the Coach Group Discussion Board for help. Please do not post the exact question from the assignment below and ask the group for the answer as this would constitute academic dishonesty. https://ift.tt/3arZR32 Your assigned article for an appraisal is: White A, MaguireMB, Brannan J, Brown A. Situational awareness in acute patient deterioration: identifying student time to task. Nurse Educ. 2021;46(2):82-86. doi: Your guideline for this weeks appraisal is here:
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.