Read and understand the Guidelines before you BID!!DO NOT USE CHATGPT OR ANY AI software.No plagiarism allowed in the content at all.7 pages/1800 words3 media sources provided; select any three from the list.MLA FormatNB: Choose a genre to examine in depth. Then select an item from THREE of the media types to explore this genre though.What makes each of these stories timeless? How do they represent their genre? Pay special attention to the use of archetypes throughout each work.For your final assignment, you will write a Paper that looks at how the genre as a whole utilizes specific archetypes to make the works relatable across time and cultures.Your paper should cite all THREE Works you chose and be about complete a 7 PAGE PAPER addressing One of the questions above;1. Podcast addressing one of the questions above2. Or a Genre magazine examining the questions above OR3. You may write a 7 page paper that addresses and Compares all Three works.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.