Experiential Exercise Conley is the CEO of a major academic med- certain what requirements we need for our ical center in the midwestern United States. team of the future.” He is a middle-aged white male who has more than 20 years of management experi- Written Assignment ence. Conley is not only the CEO but is also Analyze this scenario using the following the chief diversity officer for his organization process: One afternoon while sitting at his desk, one of Conley’s vice presidents notices 1. Identify the key facts. an attractive young African-American woman 2. Identify the issues and the core walking by with a shiny diamond stud in her problem(s). lip. His gut reaction was “No way.” He 3. Suggest and evaluate alternative stands up and heads for his door to tell the solutions, using your learning from woman that the lip stud had to go. Just at this chapter and the most current that moment, Conley, the CEO, happens literature. by. He points to the woman and says, “That 4. If you were Conley, what would you young woman does a great job. I did not do to change the culture of your realize she was in your department. We need organization? to make sure we keep her.” In this moment, 5. Recommend a course of action and the vice president came face to face with the differences between personal preference specify the reason for choosing that direction. and job performance. As the leader of an organization gains in diversity effectiveness, the organization as a whole gains, as do the employees of the medical center, at least those who are paying attention. Later that afternoon, Conley met with the executive team at a strategic plan- ning session. At the end of the session, he offered some closing comments. He said, “I have been thinking of requirements. The world is changing, our industry is changing, our community is changing, and I am not
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.