READ- Cervical cancer is a condition women should be screened for at least every three years from the ages of 21 to 65. PAP smears HPV test are the first line on diagnostic screening. If those come back abnormal a colposcopy and biopsy can be done to examine the cervical cells. Imagining diagnostic tools are ultrasound, MRI and CT. These help to detect a tumor, size and location.The sensitivity of PAP smears is 80-90% in the United States (Zhang). For imaging the ultrasound and MRI have a sensitivity of 75%, specificity is 90% for ultrasound and 55.6% for MRI. The reliability of the ultrasound is 87.5% while the MRI is only 59% (Yang).As an APRN I would utilize HPV tests for my younger patients and PAP smears for all females’ patients ages 21 to 65. For diagnostic imagining I would utilize an ultrasound. It is more reliable for diagnosis, non-invasive and more economical for the patient.INSTRUCTIONS-Respond with a scholarly and reflective post of a minimum of two 2 paragraphs of 4-5 sentences. A minimum of one 1 scholarly article should be utilized to support in addition to reference from book attached.Your work should have in-text citations integrating at a minimum one scholarly article and attached book. APA format per APA 7th ed.should be utilized to include a reference list. Correct grammar, spelling, and APA 7th ed. should be adhered to when writing, work should be scholarly without personalization or first – person use.Responds to ideas in a way that advances discussion with engagement, depth, rigor, and application.Interacts with a professional tone and is able to express opinions with ownership and without judgement. Chooses to include professional experience to the discussion board mindful of appropriateness and boundaries. Experience is integrated as it supports the discussion board topic and utilizes scholarly references to support overall topic.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.