- Read the full story of the case relating to Dr. Susan Lim and from any related
sources to conceptualize the key issues surrounding this case. For this
assignment, you can assume that Dr. Susan came to see you as soon as the
issue is known by SMC and they have communicated the issue of probable
misconduct to her.
- The immediate stakeholders are Dr. Susan Lim, Singapore Medical Council
(SMC) and the Brunei family. You need to read the sources related to this
case. An example of a source can be taken from:
- You may assume that the newspaper reports are as true as they can be.
- As the attending counselor, you are expected to identify the specific moral
dilemma Dr. Susan Lim may face.
- Apply, using the 8-step ethical decision model to briefly explain how you can
help Dr. Susan Lim resolve her moral dilemma and to arrive at a moral
- Defend and critique the moral position of Dr. Susan Lim using any ONE of the
moral theories taught in this module. You are also expected to identify the
limitations of the theory chosen.
- To provide a simple introduction and conclusion for this essay.
- Do use clear paragraphing to identify and support your answers.
- Correctly reference all works used in the creation of your essay and provide in-text citation of the location in your essay you have used this work.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Best Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.