Read the material in Week 13A of the Weekly Materials folder, including the Hydroelectric Power Generation lecture slides, the Tidal Wave Power midterm submission by a former student (Jonnathan Lopez), and Chapter 8 of “The Great Transition” textbook – Hydropower: Past and Future.Research and find an article/post/paper interesting to you on Hydropower and Tidal Energy. It can be a case study of a recent or planned project, or an article on a specific country’s current efforts in expanding the use of hydropower or tidal energy. Locally, earlier this year, there was an article about a tidal power project about to be started in the East River, NYC, by Verdant. How much closer to home can you get! BUT, I DON’T WANT YOU TO REPORT ON THAT ARTICLE. THERE ARE OTHER GOOD ARTICLES AND MORE RECENT ONES TOO TO FIND!Create a thread of about 350 words of well-written text answering the following questions:Where did your current event come from? Cite the article/post/paper in the APA Style bibliographic format (see near the end of the syllabus).Provide a brief summation of the event and discuss the primary takeaways/conclusions to you and why you think so.What is the potential for hydropower or tidal energy to be a major supplier of electricity in this country, or another country if you chose one?What are the obstacles or challenges presented to developers, and how are they being overcome?Is this energy cost-effective, considering the same difficulties experienced by the other renewable technologies, e.g., solar and wind turbines?Can you relate this current event to other parts of this class and things you’ve learned?This Current Event writeup is due by MIDNIGHT on Saturday, 5/14, is worth 5 points of your grade.REMEMBER to find a “current” event, meaning one that was published/posted/etc. within the past month if possible, or within the past 3 months at the oldest. And remember to read critiquely…you don’t have to agree with everything the authors says. Try to separate out the facts from the author’s opinion and possible agenda considering the organization they represent.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.