In the attached link, please read from the bottom of page 6 (Fair Tales and the Existential Predicament) to the top of page 11. Just in the few pages that you have read, you will note that Bettelheim makes many claims and covers a variety of topics. (The rest of the assignment is located on the bottom)The term topic indicates “region of discourse.” The word is derived from the Greek word “topos” which means place. So, when you tell a person about your topic you are providing your subject matter, but not your stance, position, opinion, or judgement. Your topic is simply, a matter of—from the vast universe of things to talk about, say, cars, sports, music, dance, the environment, the constellations, and so on—which is your topic? Bruno Bettelheim’s piece touches on a lot of topics: children’s education, child psychology, parenting, children’s literature, trauma and art, fairy tales, and the unconscious. I think I may have missed out some. These are the regions of his discourse.
Let us move on to thesis. Thesis comes from the Greek word for “statement.”Imagine a thesis as a statement that has a trumpet embedded in it; it is a big pronouncement- stating a point of view, a judgement, an evaluation; i.e, something is pronounced as good or bad; an environmentalist will say pollution is bad; planting trees is good. Both of these are theses. A thesis may also sound a call to action. An environmentalist might remind us: humanity must find more green energy sources. In all cases the environmentalist’s topic has been the environment. Within the topic she has given us three theses, pollution is bad, planting trees is good, we must find green energy.For this assignment please do the following: match up 4 different topics from Bettelheim with 4 corresponding theses.Thank you!
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.