Richards ch2 -syllabus designch 3 -new direction in syllabus and curriculum designGraves ch 4 conceptualizing contentReflection Papers (2-3 pages each, double spaced)For each paper, choose a topic in your readings and/or viewings. In your paper you have the freedom to do one of the following:• delve into topic,• expand on topic,• relate to, reflect on, or otherwise offer insight into topic,• question a point or issue on the topic that catches your attention,• write an interpretation, critique, or call to actionThe essential requirements for these academic papers are that you refer to the relevant passage(s), focus on one topic, clearly identify your position on the topic, write coherently, proofread your paper, and cite your sources (APA in-text citation and Reference page).please cite the booksGraves, Kathleen. 2000. Designing Language Courses. Boston, MA: Heinle & Heinle (ISBN: 978-0-83847909-4)Richards, J.C. 2001. Curriculum Development in Language Teaching. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press (ISBN: 978-0-52180491-2 Kindle: B003HS5TI0)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.