For this assignment, you will be submitting a progress report and time management plan to keep yourself on track for the final project, which is due in the next unit.First, please provide a progress report. At this point, you should have completed the following in preparation for synthesizing your ideas and discoveries:StepsUNITCOMPONENT2Identify a research topic then review and summarize the information your text offers about that topic. Locate, evaluate, describe, and cite one credible online source.3Locate, evaluate, describe, and cite one popular source and one peer-reviewed journal article about your topic.4Locate, evaluate, describe, and cite one peer-reviewed journal article about your topic and create an outline for your final project.5Locate, evaluate, describe, and cite one credible video source and develop your personal response to the research, including creative recommendations for addressing relevant problems in a particular community.Remember that:Your paper should be 3-5 pages, double-spaced; this page count does not include a cover page or a reference pageYou should include a minimum of four sources, which will be located throughout the semester, and will meet the following criteria:Required: Your textbookRequired: 2 peer-reviewed journal articlesChoose from (you may include more than one of these): 1 popular source (do not exceed one popular written source), 1 general online source, or 1 video source (strive for credibility here)Once you have considered this information and reviewed your work over the last several weeks, please develop a one-paragraph summary of where you are with the project, whether or not you need to still complete any of the steps in the grid above, and how you see these components coming together to generate a 3-5 page paper.Second, you are being asked to develop a time management plan to keep yourself on track for the next unit, as the project is due at the end of it. Consider how much time you have left to synthesize the information and write the paper. How will you divide the work up to ensure that you have a high-quality product? Please develop a one-paragraph summary or layout of a visual grid that shows how you will accomplish the task of developing your 3-5 page paper.
Your paper should include two full paragraphs (5-8 sentences) OR one paragraph and one visual grid for time management and is due by Day 7 of this week (11:59 pm EST).Note: Please be aware that weekly assignments are not accepted in Canvas after 11:59 pm Eastern time on Sunday nights. Late assignments will not be accepted for credit unless you have contacted me prior to the due date/time with a valid legal or medical reason. I do make exceptions if the situation warrants it, but this is not common practice. Please plan accordingly.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.