From a development team of one to two people to an enterprise-level team with multiple divisions, the topic of mobile development will eventually come up. From on your readings this week, write a five to seven (3 – 5) page paper in which you cover the following (not necessarily in this order):
- Discuss the importance of developing a mobile strategy (chapter reading)
- Compare & Contrast mobile applications vs websites (chapter reading)
- Research and discuss at least 7 principles of interface design for Mobile applications
- Discuss two – three different mobile functionalities – functions that differ between platforms (Andriod, iOS & Windows).
- Explain the social aspect of mobile interfaces.
- Discuss two – three mobile application development myths.
- Argue the need for adaptive vs dedicated mobile websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Use ten – twelve (5 – 7 ) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment. Please post your paper to iLearn NLT Friday, 9/17 – 8pm EST.
When you are ready to post, click the Res Wknd – Research paper (Principles of Mobile App Interface Design) assignment link, then Either click the “Write Submission” link and directly paste your document into this assignment box OR Browse your Computer and add the entire Microsoft Word document as an attachment (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.