Read : https://www.dropbox.com/s/puf9283aoiue5k7/RC2%20-%20JCM%202015%20Wansink%20%28inside%20sources%29.pdf?dl=0
Select a consumer who can give you insights on one of the following issues.
- How have your leisure pursuits and hobbies been affected by the pandemic?
- What are the motivational roots of your hair colouring decisions?
Note: The interviewee should not be a classmate in ADM3321.
C. Using the structured interview guide for the issue selected, have a conversation with the interviewee to learn more about the person’s thoughts, feelings, and actions as well as the contextual factors that surrounded their decisions. Answers to the qualitative questions are most likely to generate insights, so be sure to probe with follow-up questions to understand the nuances of the person’s experience. The interview should last 20-30 minutes.
Rubric is attached.
Submit a brief on Brightspace Assignments (no more than two single-spaced pages) that addresses the following:
- Reflection on preparation: Before you do the interview, read the interview guide thoroughly. Briefly express what question(s) you are most interested in asking and explain why. (1 point)
- Profile the source: Describe the interviewee to give a better sense of the person. You may include demographic information, activities and interests, for example. However, DO NOT identify the person by name. You may invent a pseudonym (a fake name, like Clark Kent or Sheldon J. Plankton). (1 point)
- Report key findings: Summarize the main findings and insights generated by the interview. Don’t just restate the specific ideas, also add your interpretations of the “big picture” of how the ideas fit together. Do NOT include a transcript of your interview. (3 points)
- Research insights: What was the “most valuable insight” you learned? Did you discover anything that went beyond your pre-existing beliefs or knowledge? (2 points)
- Implications for industry: Given what you learned, are there any implications for the marketing mix (4Ps) for companies in that industry? (2 points)
- Post-interview reflections: In hindsight, is there a question you wished you had asked? What might you do differently going forward (if you were conducting more interviews)? (1 point)
Leisure pursuit interview guide: https://uottawa-my.sharepoint.com/personal/mulvey_uottawa_ca/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Fmulvey%5Fuottawa%5Fca%2FDocuments%2FTEACH%2FADM3321%2FRC%202a%20%2D%20Leisure%20Pursuits%20and%20Hobbies%20Interview%20Guide%2Epdf&parent=%2Fpersonal%2Fmulvey%5Fuottawa%5Fca%2FDocuments%2FTEACH%2FADM3321&originalPath=aHR0cHM6Ly91b3R0YXdhLW15LnNoYXJlcG9pbnQuY29tL3BlcnNvbmFsL211bHZleV91b3R0YXdhX2NhL19sYXlvdXRzLzE1L2d1ZXN0YWNjZXNzLmFzcHg%5FZG9jaWQ9MDgxMGNlZDg4NzEzNjQwNjNhMDA1ZjkwYjMwZjkzNjJhJmF1dGhrZXk9QWIyeGpWek1hS3A4OHJNTDRiQ2w0WWcmcnRpbWU9YnQ3SUhBMk0yVWc
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.