In completing this assignment, learners will research psychological specialties available in the workforce to gain an understanding of the careers in psychology. Research the psychology specialties listed below using the Occupational Outlook Handbook at the American Psychological Association website.
Child Psychologist-INTERESTED INCounseling Psychologist-INTERESTED INClinical PsychologistDevelopmental PsychologistExperimental PsychologistForensic PsychologistIndustrial-Organizational PsychologistHealth PsychologistNeuropsychologistSchool Psychologist-INTERESTED INSocial PsychologistSports Psychologist-INTERSTED IN
After researching each of the career specialties, write a pair (2) of succinct and thorough paragraphs summarizing the job responsibilities, work locations, salaries, education, licensing requirements and career outlooks for each career represented as percentage of growth expected.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.