Final Submission (PLG1), you will need to complete an assessment of two leaders. You will select two historical leaders – one who was known for making a positive contribution in a leadership role, and the other who made a negative contribution in a leadership role (one effective leader and one ineffective leader). Leaders from the following organizations cannot be selected for this project: Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, and Virgin.
Research the 2000 and later Fortune Global 1000 company lists and identify an effective leader and an ineffective leader (Chief Executive Officer or president of an organization).
Create a post that includes:
The CEO’s or president’s name and organization and why you selected them.A brief summary (50 words or less) of the direction you would like to take with this project.Please review the information on the Research Project guidelines for detailed instructions for the research paper prior to selecting your chosen leaders. Choose this individual carefully, as this selection will form the basis of assignments in this course.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.