1. A brief and concise exposition of the basic story, facts and circumstances.
2. Identification of the problems or dilemmas of the case.
3. Discussion of solutions, both those used in the case and other options that reflect course content, e.g, laws, concepts and definitions.
4. Critique of solutions and consequences and benefits of actions taken.
1. Basic Story – Good overview, outline, aroused interest with audience, established credibility, explained basic facts of the case.
2. Problems and Dilemmas – Problem(s) identified clearly, explained why problem existed, dilemmas facing actors in case presented with balance and understandability. Cite legal sources or otherwise that contradict the ethics found in the case.
3. Solutions – Solutions enacted by case actors described, optional solutions presented
4. Critiques – Impact of solutions, critique of actions taken, consequences of acting or not acting
5. Delivery Style – Well paced, smooth flow, natural & easy use of notes, projected energy, volume & pitch, posture, professional
6. Organization – Material presented in logical order, continuity of subject matter, focused, timing, appropriate level for audience
7. Questions & Answers – Properly handled, able to respond appropriately, concise and direct, complete, appropriate
8. Conclusion – Repeated key points, summarized presentation, brief, strong
This assignment is an opportunity to demonstrate your grasp of the business ethics concepts to date. Your grade will reflect your level of detail and work. Your paper should be fraught with Legal, Biblical, Moral and Ethical terms. Use the above guidance and you will be on the right track.
Using the RESOLVEDD method of analysis, choose from either of the following cases found in chapter 6 to evaluate: (1) Affirmative Action and Company Promotion Policy, (2) Too Personal To Ask, or (3) Office Gossip. In that in addition to a properly APA formatted cover page, abstract and references, you must apply the RESOLVEDD analysis format. Each component of the RESOLVEDD methodology should be addressed with a separate and clear paragraph headings. Use the format specified in the readings.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.