ResourcesRead/review the following resources for this activity:
Textbook: Chapters 3, 4
Minimum of 1 library resource for initial post
Initial Post InstructionsExplain the concept of motivation and why it is important to motivate employees. In your discussion, you must address the following questions:
Which of the three content motivation theories do you prefer? Why?
Which of the three process motivation theories do you prefer? Why?
What is your motivation theory?
What major methods, techniques, and so on do you plan to use in your career?
Secondary Post InstructionsRead and respond to posts made by at least two peers. Respond in one of the following ways:
Ask a probing question.
Share an insight from having read your peer’s post.
Offer and support an opinion.
Validate an idea with your own experience.
Make a suggestion.
In addition to one initial post, respond to at least two peers.
Initial Post Length: minimum of 250 words
Secondary Post Length: minimum of 200 words per post
Use APA format for in-text citations and list of references.
Grading and AssessmentMeeting the minimum number of postings does not guarantee an A; you must present an in-depth discussion of high quality, integrate sources to support your assertions, and refer to peers’ comments in your secondary posts to build on concepts.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.