Sandidge DB-Forum 4COLLAPSE
Many things influence the development of an addiction. A person’s genetics, environmental influences, life experiences, interpersonal relationships, and culture can heavily influence us. Addiction is unlike many medical diseases where we can point to a certain germ or defect that caused the disease. “Some Therapeutic theories appear to offer some insight into various behaviors often noted in people who have SUD’s.” (Doweiko, 2015) However, no one appears to be in total agreement with the theoretical models explaining SUD’s. “The American Society of Addiction Medicine has suggested a bio/psycho/social model of addition to provide the multiple disciplines support for their efforts to understand and treat the SUD”S.” (Doweiko, 2015)
The Spiritual Model can be related to the Biopsychosocial Model when referring to a spiritual disorder manifesting itself as a physical disease. Doweiko’s example of “a person having lost a deeply loved spouse might ‘pine away ‘for their deceased partner and slowly fade from life.” (Doweiko, 2015) Admittedly we all experience pain and a sense of discontent or being incomplete in life. The stress of daily living conspires to shatter the individual’s spirit in a thousand different ways. To survive, some pull within the ‘self,’ others seek the mindless illusion of safety offered by false gods such as possessions, or drugs of abuse. A minority choose to embark on a lifelong journey of spiritual growth. (Doweiko, 2015)
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get a “Original Paper”
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.