I agree with the statement above. I agree because students have different preferences, and it’s the teacher’s responsibility to get to know their students and what those preferences are. There are some students who may comprehend what they’ve read instantly, and there are some students who may have to take multiple notes to comprehend what they’ve read. This is why it is important for the teacher to have knowledge of different methods that can best accommodate their classroom. I believe that incorporating groups in a lesson may help create an appropriate balance of methods for all of the students present. Providing students with different learning methods is very beneficial, since it allows them to view the lesson from different perspectives.
I agree with the statement. It is the teacher’s resposibility to learn their children, so that the teacher will know what kind of instuction to give to the child. We already know that children can be in one grade but learn on different levels. This could require the teacher serving different metods of teaching reading. Some children even require needing a resource teacher for that extra help with reading. That in itself is another method of teaching reading, but through someone that specialized in reading. That goes back to the beginning of my post. The teacher would be the one to notice whether a child needs that extra attention in reading.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.