GIVE YOUR OPINION ON BELOW, ALSO ASK THREE QUESTIONS PRETAINING TO .
As the cloud has become the norm for many businesses and users at this point, I selected Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). SaaS is the concept of enabling users with the ability to connect and use cloud resources over the internet (Chkadmin, 2022). The most recent example that applies to many of us here at Strayer University would be Microsoft 365. Specifically, we can log in to Strayer University and utilize many of the Microsoft applications or software provided through this cloud service. This is a perfect example of SaaS and poses many benefits but offers many challenges as well.
One of the main issues with the SaaS option of Microsoft 365 is that the users credentials are the target. If a users credentials are compromised, malicious actors are provided direct access to not only the users data but also the data within the organization that the users a member of. This exposes potentially sensitive data and places other assets and users at risk.
Within my organization, we have additional security configurations in place for this specific reason. One example is multifactor authentication through something you have and something you know. Along with two-person authentication, when I enable or request access to certain information, another user with the same permission or more must authenticate my request. Through this configuration, justifications are required for auditing purposes as well to harden resources and limit unauthorized access.
Chkadmin. (2022). Top 3 office 365 security concerns. Retrieved from https://www.checkpoint.com/cyber-hub/threat-prevention/what-is-office-365-security/top-3-office-365-security-concerns/
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.