Response to discussion 2
1. Using the “New Leader Onboarding Road Map” discuss your strategy for your first 90 days on the job.
For the first 90 days of the school year, it’s critical to establish a clear vision. The school’s principal needs to be able to explain his goals to the staff, pupils, and community members. A supportive school culture can be developed via collaboration and open communication with all stakeholders. High standards for academic performance and assistance for struggling students can also help enhance student results. In the 1st Ninety days there will be a series of meetings with Assistant administration and school department heads to assess the needs of the faculty as well as the students (2015). Discussions and expectations will be delivered through policy and procedure manuals. Every staff member will be clear a duties and roles to ensure the progression and safety of all students and staff members.
2. Discuss the importance of building effective relationships with superiors.
It’s critical to establish strong working connections with superiors in order to win their respect and obtain access to more significant prospects for career development. The article written by Douglas Ready, discusses how an inclusive work environment shows continuous development (Ready 2019). Making ensuring that everyone is on the same page and cooperating can also be achieved through good communication and collaboration with superiors. Together, they can strive toward the same objectives, improving the school’s results.
3. Discuss the importance of building effective relationships with peers and provide two elements on how you plan to establish and maintain good peer relationships.
Building effective relationships with your peers can help you create a positive work environment. This type of relationship with peers can help form strong bonds. This also creates a peaceful work environment. Additionally, establishing positive relationships with your coworkers might aid to open new vistas and improve task comprehension. Networking requires relationships. New chances for development—personal and professional—are made available by this. As a principal, I would communicate with my teachers daily to make sure they had everything they needed to succeed.
4. Define Theory Y. How would you practice a Theory Y attitude?
Theory Y is a management theory that contends that individuals are inherently driven to work and seek out responsibility and challenge in their employment. This idea makes the supposition that workers are capable of self-control and self-direction. They have the capacity for both creativity and innovation at work. Theory Y-aligned managers frequently foster more participative and collaborative work settings. They encourage employees to take ownership of their work and to contribute their ideas and insights to the organization. Douglas McGregor’s idea of Theory Y ultimately was developed to help improve motivation within the workplace. It was stated that although the ideology behind Theory Y may be outdate, the idea can still be applied to work environments today (2021).
How would you practice a Theory Y attitude?To practice Theory Y, one should start by assuming that your employees are capable, motivated, and want to do their best work. This means giving them autonomy and encouraging them to take ownership of their work rather than micromanaging the workers. Additionally, employees should have opportunities for growth and responsibilities. By creating a Theory Y attitude, managers can create a more positive and productive work environment.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.