Research/Argument Paper Assignment Part 1 of 2
Pick a topic that you used in your bibliography assignment. Create a research paper based on that topic. You can bring in other references, if you like. The paper must follow APA guidelines, include a title page, reference page. The body must be 3-5 pages in length. Here are a few steps to get you started.
The introduction should have some of the following elements, depending on the type of paper: Start with an attention grabber: a short story, example, statistic, or historical context that introduces the paper topic. Give an overview of any issues involved with the subject. Define of any key terminology need to understand the topic. Quote or paraphrase sources revealing the controversial nature of the subject. Highlight background information on the topic needed to understand the direction of the paper. Write an antithesis paragraph, presenting the primary opposing views (argumentative paper only)
The introduction must end with a Argumentative statement (a 1 to 2 sentences in length): Tell what the overall paper will focus on Briefly outline the main points in the paper
Clearly present the main points of the paper as listed in the argument. Give strong examples, details, and explanations to support each main point. Address any counterarguments and refute those arguments. Also use strong evidence from sources—paraphrases, summaries, and quotations that support the main points
Restate your argument from the introduction in different words. Briefly summarize each main point found in the body of the paper (avoid going over 2 sentences for each point). Give a statement of the consequences of not embracing the position. End with a strong clincher statement: an appropriate, meaningful final sentence that ties the whole point of the paper together (may refer back to the attention grabber)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.