This assignment is in two parts:1. You will watch Resume Workshop video – and write a 100-200 wordreflection on the new information learned to create a proper healthcareresume.Webinar Recordings:Creating a Healthcare Resume (Links to an external site.) (approx. 45 minutes) .Workshop already attended and video viewed.Reflection of the workshop video must be in a seperate word document from the second part of this assignment below.2. Upload a draft of your completed resume into the grade book .INCLUDING: Resume, Cover letter, and Reference listRUBRICCriteria Ratings PtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeResume Workshop (25 points/50%)Completes and/or attends the resume workshop in it’s entirety.25 ptsFull MarksStudent completes/attends the resume workshop in it’s entirety. Student uploads 100-200 word reflection highlighting new information learned when drafting a healthcare resume.0 ptsNo MarksStudent does not complete/attend the resume workshop in it’s entirety and/or does not write a 100-200 word reflection highlighing new information learned when drafting a healthcare resume.25 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeResume Submission (25 points/50%)Student submits a draft of their professional resume containing the three criteria:1. Cover Letter2. Resume3. References25 ptsFull MarksStudent submits a draft of their professional resume containing the three criteria: 1. Cover Letter 2. Resume 3. References13 ptsPartial MarksStudent submits a draft of their professional resume containing the one to two of the following criteria: 1. Cover Letter 2. Resume 3. References0 ptsNo MarksStudent does not submit a draft of their professional resume containing the three criteria: 1. Cover Letter 2. Resume 3. References25 pts
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.