50+ pages required
Title page Page 1 starts – upper right corner
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Introduction Write the introduction to your topic here.
Background of the situation and problem
Problem Statement What is the problem? .
Purpose of the Study
Two research questions – RQ 1 and RQ 2
Theoretical Framework .
One theory to describe current situation
One theory which can be used to improve the situation
Limitations of the Study
Definitions Need citation to show where the definition came from.
Summary . Write your summary of chapter one here. Include a short review of the next chapter.
Review Of Literature
Main Heading (level 2 heading)
Subheading should be flush left, Bold italic,
Title Case Heading (level 3 heading)
Subheading should be indented, boldfaced, Title Case Heading, ending with a period. (level 4 heading)
To include: Introduction
Current Situation / Problem
Gap in Literature
Summary – include short review of the next chapter.
Literature Review is between 20 – 30 pages
Procedures And Methodology
Research Paradigm (qualitative or quantitative)
Data Collection Sources Include information on Informed Consent Letter and IRB approval
Statistical Tests (Quantitative)
(Qualitative ) Describe which program will be used to identify trends
Summary . Review of the next chapter.
If qualitative, need to provide chart showing the participants ( P1, P2, etc.).
If quantitative, need to provide a summary of the participants.
Research Setting (online interviews, telephone, etc).
Coding Process (qualitative)
If qualitative, need to provide coding process
If a field study was done, need to provide the results.
Analyses of Questions
Provide a copy of the research questions from Chapter 1
Use the results to either approve or deny the research questions
Supplementary Findings (if any)
Qualitative- Five themes would be discussed in this section.
Summary Provide preview of the next section.
Discussion, Implications, Summary
Practical Assessment of Research Question(s)
Were the research questions fully answered? Information from the literature review to
support or deny.
Limitations of the Study . What did you find while conducting the study?
Implications for Future Study
Other – copy of the survey
copy of the interview questions (qualitative)
Other appendixes as needed
Using APA 7th edition
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.