Role-Specific Nurse Practitioner CompetenciesINITIAL POSTIn your initial post, you should locate your role-specific nurse practitioner (NP) competency in the Required Resources. You should review this before completing your initial post. Please note this is an introduction to the role-specific competencies and, at the end of your program, you will have an opportunity to share how you have met all these role-specific NP competencies before graduation.In this initial post, please address the following prompts related to your role-specific NP competency:Which role-specific NP competency did you review?Address two of the following competency areas with respect to your role-specific NP competency by explaining in your own words the competency and which areas in your curriculum you have worked on this competency: My role : Family Nurse Practitioner.Scientific FoundationLeadershipQualityPractice InquiryTechnology and Information LiteracyPolicyHealth Delivery SystemsIndependent PracticePlease note that each person will have a different perspective on this discussion board, dependent on where you are in your course plan and your role specialization. The rubric states there should be three references, however your initial post will probably contain at least two references (one being the NONPF role-specific NP competency document itself and the other related to nursing practice, etc.).REPLY POSTSFor the two reply posts, select a posting from your classmates who chose a different competency area for your first reply post and one of your classmates who addressed a different role-specific NP competency for your second reply. Discuss the similarities and differences and add any questions you may have related to their post.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.