RUA: Ethical Dilemma Assignment Guidelines
Scenario: A 15‐year‐old with end stage cancer refusing chemotherapy
1. Description of the dilemma
• Performs preliminary research on the assigned ethical dilemma and describes the dilemma. Clearly identifies both positions grounded in scholarly literature. Included statistical significance to Pediatric nursing.
2. Ethical Principles and ANA Code of Ethics Provisions (2)
• Determines the ethical principles that apply to each position, possible conflicts in principles, and components of the ANA Code of Ethics that apply using three (3) Provisions. Supports ideas with scholarly literature.
3. Resources to resolve the dilemma
• Describes resources to resolve the dilemma and describes how each resource could help to resolve the dilemma. Supports ideas with scholarly literature.
4. Possible outcomes and plan for resolving the issue
• Discusses possible outcomes of both positions. Presents a plan for resolving the issue (for patient, family and the nurse). Supports ideas with scholarly literature.
Team Presentation -50 points/50%
•Description of the dilemma is clear and includes statistical significance to Pediatric nursing.
•Both positions of the dilemma are presented crediting supporting scholarly sources.
•Appropriate ethical principle(s) to support each position are used.
•Consideration of which, if any, ethical principles are in conflict with the opposing positions.
•Three (3) provisions of the ANA Code of Ethics that apply to the ethical dilemma are used.
•Present all pertinent resources available to resolve the dilemma.
•Explain how resources could help in resolving the dilemma.
•Discuss possible outcomes of each position
•Present a plan for resolving the issue. Team PowerPoint Presentation – 15 points/15%
.•Citations included for each section
PowerPoint includes sections for:
o Dilemma description Statistical significance
o Ethical principles
o Applicable ANA Code of Ethics Provisions
o Resources to resolve dilemma
o Potential outcomes of the dilemma
o Plan for resolving the dilemma
o Key Points
Speaker Notes – 20 points/20%
•At least one nursing resource
APA citations throughout.
•At least two (2) nursing, peer reviewed, primary sources from the last 5 years, excluding the textbook used to support work.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.