Our unit lesson focuses on hazard controls for construction hazards. The construction industry has some of the highest rates of injuries and illnesses. Discuss what factors you believe are most related to the higher rates.
ALSO PLEASE REPLY TO ANOTHER STUDENTS COMMENT BELOW
I currently work in the construction industry, specifically in horizontal construction including building and paving roads and concrete delivery. In my experience, I believe there are several attributes that cause the construction industry to have higher injury and illness rates. For example, many accidents occur in roadway workzones. In workzones there are so many factors that we have no control over include distracted drivers, impaired drivers, environmental factors such as weather and the grounds we work on which can lead to slips, trips and falls. In addition, the construction industry tends to focus on manual labor. There tends not be consistency in day to day work within roadway construction leading to people working in a performance mode that leads to more incidents. I believe the biggest cause is the overall lack of control and stability within the construction environment, everything is constantly changing everyday and every week.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.