CCJ 415Analysis of the Bioterrorism Act of 2002Name of Student
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2006). Bioterrorism Overview. Department of Health and Human Services.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2017). Public health emergency preparedness cooperative agreement (PHEP) program. Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response.
Department of Homeland Security (2015). Creation of the Department of Homeland Security. Retrieved from
Department of Homeland Security. (2016). Department of homeland security headquarters salaries of 2016. Retrieved from
Franco, C., Toner, E., Waldhorn, R., Inglesby, T. V., O’Toole, T. (2007). The National Disaster Medical System: Past, Present, and Suggestions for the Future. Biosecurity and Bioterrorism: Biodefense Strategy, Practice, and Science, 5(4), 319-326.
Global Terrorism Database. (2017). All terrorist incidents involving weapon type as biological or chemical. University of Maryland. Retrieved from =
Grundmann, O. (2014). The current state of bioterrorist attack surveillance and preparedness in the US. Risk Management and Healthcare Policy, 7, 177-187.
Heyman, D., Achterberg, J., & Laszio, J. (2002). Lessons from the anthrax attack: Implications for U.S. bioterrorism preparedness. Center for Strategic and International Studies and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Retrieved from
Kemper. R. R. (2005). Responding to bioterrorism: An analysis of title I and II of the public health security and bioterrorism preparedness and response act of 2002. Washington University Law Review, 83(1), 384-415.
NDMS Federal Partners MOA. (2005). National disaster medical system: Memorandum of agreement among the departments of homeland security, health and human services, veterans affairs, and defense. 1-12.
Public Health Emergency (2014). Pandemic and all hazards preparedness act. U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. Retrieved from
Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002, H. R. 3448, 117th Cong. (2002).
The White House. National Security Council. Retrieved from
United States General Accounting Office. (2003). Public Health Response to Anthrax Incidents of 2001. Report to the Honorable Bill Frist, Majority Leader, U.S. Senate. Retrieved from
VA Office of Inspector General. (2006). Emergency preparedness in veterans health administration facilities. Department of Veterans Affairs. Retrieved from
Whitehead, C. (2006). Mock terrorism exercises. Hendon Publishing. Retrieved from
Name of StudentPage 1 of 1412/8/xx
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.