Samuel Huntington’s theory on Hispanization attests to theproblematic nature of immigration from Mexico and Latin America posing a threat to America’s core Anglo-Protestant identity.What are his points about Hispanic immigrants having apolitical agenda; that a contiguous border prompts suspicion over a Latinoimmigrant’s national allegiance; that a concentration of linguistic andcultural enclaves creates a bifurcated America; and that it is wrong to teachmultiple languages and cultural identities in American public schools?Moreover, why does Huntington consider America to be asettler rather than an immigrant nation; what does he mean by theincompatibility of Latino culture to Anglo-Protestant notions; and what is therelevancy of his theory to the understanding of gangs on the Juarez/El Pasoborder?Explain Huntington’s points in conjunction with the terms socialbanditry; contiguous border, immigration industrial complex; heightensense of ethnicity; situational ethnicity; nativism; and xenophobia?Use examples from your previous papers on gangs to addressHuntington’s theory including the terms above.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.