SCENARIO. You have recently been appointed Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for a well-respected critical infrastructure organisation from [Water and sewerage] discussed in Forum 2. This organisation might be engaged with technological advancements for their operations and develops/enhances the type of control systems you used in Forum 2. Your CEO has had a meeting with you and has informed you about serious concerns from a customer regarding a series of cyber-attacks that occurred last month on one of the company’s systems. The attack was mitigated, and a flaw was identified. Your CEO expressed extreme concern at the severity of the situation and that further such breaches could expose very sensitive information and cause extensive financial loss in damages, as well as damage the company’s reputation. The CEO would like to prevent these situations from occurring in the future. Your CEO has asked you to work within your team to prepare a research report for this breach and outline a proposed plan for mitigating this in the future. Write a report “Response to the Current Security breaches: Towards Enhancing Security in Operation and its Systems”.No system is 100% secure, but understanding the threats one faces, will help improve organisational security.INSTRUCTIONS. In preparing this plan, you need to draw on the current best practice recommendations related to the methodologies of developing secure systems and operations. Highlight your investigation, analysis and proposed solutions to achieve this by considering how secure solutions can be built within the company by integrating existing approaches and methodologies for potential use within the organisation. In this respect, you can determine the frameworks/models you want to use, describe these, and support your suggestions with the relevant literature.The CEO intends to take your industry/research report to the Board in order to obtain their approval for implementing such a plan. So, you need to cover all elements of the proposed planning at a high level and explain why, how and where this process will provide benefits, BUT you do not need to go into explicit or highly technical details, nor reproduce long check lists, tables or lists of tasks or sub-processes copied from other standard documentation. As such you will need to be succinct, precise, yet comprehensive in providing appropriate explanations and reasoning. You need to also consider more specifically the type of attacks your given [Water and sewerage] is particularly susceptible to and make reference to these in both the plan and in the rationale intended to gain the support of the stakeholders (the Board).
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.