textbook, and the DSM-5, as needed to support your understanding.
Ashton is a 21-year-old single Caucasian male who is a college student at the local university. Ashton wore unmatched clothes and had a strong body odor, his shirts had armpit stains and looked like they had been worn several times without being washed. He came in due to several incidents in his dorm room and university. It started a little over two months ago. It started off with small accusations that Ashtonâ€™s roommate was reading his emails and texts on his phone when he was out of the room. Then one day his roommate came home to Ashton taking apart their thermostat because he thought his roommate was hiding a camera in it. His affect started to become flat, with the lack of emotions scaring his roommate. Ashton became nervous and secluded in his room due to the fear that people were spying on him and would sometimes lock his roommate out. His grades have begun to slip because he is consumed with his thoughts.
In your initial post,
First describe the patientâ€™s symptoms and the available demographic and historical data.
If new terminology is introduced, be sure to explain to your peers what this entails.
Evaluate the plausibility of prescribing medication to a person who is vulnerable to schizophrenia, considering medication is often effective for most people who have psychotic symptoms. What are the possible advantages and disadvantages of this proactive approach to treatment?
See you required text for potential vulnerability factors. Be sure to cite in your writing.
Given the broad range of symptoms and social deficits that are often associated with psychotic disorders, these patients often need a broad array of services and support systems. Evaluate the most important forms of mental health services that would be helpful, both to these patients and their families, in addition to medication.
Analyze the political variables surrounding the cost of treatment. Who should pay for mental health services to patients with serious mental disorders such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder? Should they be included in standard health insurance programs? Should they be prioritized like other medical disorders, such as cancer and heart disease?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.