Select any one financial institution from the list below:A. Royal Bank of Canada.B. Bank of AmericaC. HSBCUsing the financial institution that you selected, prepare a report that responds to the topics, prompts, and questions in each category below. Be sure to apply the various topics, concepts, and terminologies you have learned throughout this course within your report. You are alsorequired to conduct additional research for your report and must use at least three (3) credible sources.a. Growth of the Organization: Trace the growth of your chosen financial institution and analyze the various services they offer. In your analysis consider the following questions(note, you are not required to directly answer these questions, they are meant to guide your analysis):i. What makes this institution competitive? How do they stand out from their competitors?ii. How have they responded to various internal and external environmental factors?iii. What challenges have they faced, in any, in terms of growth? What strategies have they used to overcome challenges?iv. How have they responded to new trends and changes in the business world?b. Marketing Strategies: Review the marketing strategies used by your chosen financial institution. Answer the following questions:i. What marketing strategies have been adopted by the institution? How are they aiming to attract new clients?ii. In terms of their marketing, who is the target demographic for this institution? (i.e., individuals, businesses, etc)iii. What strategies have contributed to the long-term success of this institution?c. The Role of Leaders: Analyze the leadership in this institution. Address the following questions:i. How is this institution organized? Consider why this institution adopted itsorganizational structure.ii. How has strong leadership contributed to the bank’s success? What are thequalities required to become a successful leader?iii. What HR initiatives have been taken by the leaders to attract, retain, andmotivate the talent in the organization?d. International Business Management: Evaluate the institution’s presence at an international level. Answer the following questions:i. Does the institution have an international presence? If so, what does thatpresence look like?ii. Has the institution been successful in entering foreign markets? How have they achieved this access? What strategies did they adopt?iii. What challenges or changes has the institution faced at an international level? How have they responded? Would you make any recommendations as to how they could have responded better?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.