Short Paper: Team/Group Dynamics
Reflect on a team you have or are currently working on in your workplace. Describe and analyze a scenario in which group/team dynamics facilitated or created barriers to patient safety. Compare group/team behavior to QSEN (Quality and Safety Education for Nursing) competencies for teamwork and collaboration. Provide references to support effective group/team dynamics,
• Develop a two page (content) paper that:
o Describes the situation/scenario and discusses the safety implications.
o Discusses how the team effectively or ineffectively demonstrated the QSEN competencies.
o Describes how group/team dynamics improved or threatened patient safety.
o What nursing theory could apply in this case (See Butts & Rich Chapter 12)? o Use references to support your points and conclusions.
J Describes situation/scenario 2 points
s Discussion of the safety implications 3 points
s Discussion of how the team effectively or ineffectively demonstrate the QSEN competencies 3 points
S Discussion of how group/team dynamics improved or threatened patient safety 4 points
J Discussion of the nursing theory that could apply 4 points
J Spelling, grammar, APA throughout the paper 4 points
o (no errors = 4 points, 1-2 errors = 3 points, 3-4 errors = 2 points 5-6 errors = 1
point, greater than 6 errors – 0 points)
include a title and reference page.
**You will not be penalized for writing more than 2 pages.
You may set up the paper as follows:
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.