Please Note: Using a minimum of 4 recent scholarly peered reviewed articles less than 5yrs old for DQ 1 and 2. Must be cited using APA format, 750 words for each topic AND include the HTTP or DOI for all references used.
Should prisoners with a history of opiate dependence be offered opiate replacement therapy while incarcerated? Why or why not?
What are the ethical considerations of prescribing psychotropic medications for psychotic individuals? What are the risks of inmates taking these medications? How can prison officials reduce these risks when it appears that an inmate could benefit from psychotropic medications? How might prison officials encourage an atmosphere of compliance with such a program?
PLEASE SEE RESOURCES:
1. Prisoners’ Experiences of Antipsychotic Medication: Influences on Adherence
Read “Prisoners’ Experiences of Antipsychotic Medication: Influences on Adherence” by Mills, Lathlean, Bressington, Forrester, Van Veenhuyzen, & Gray from Journal of Forensic Psychiatry & Psychology (2011). https://ift.tt/3fI5mgT
2. Correctional Mental Health: From Theory to Best Practice
Read Chapter 7 in Correctional Mental Health: From Theory to Best Practice.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.