•Select a brand
• Explain the Brand element- brand name and brand logo
• Identify whether the brand is a trade name or trade logo
• Identify the brand logo history/brand name history
• Brand extension- line or category extension or both
• Glocalisation or globalization of brand
Give maximum examples for each area.
Basically we will have to do the above, make a report and then present it as powerpoint
Words count depends on the presentation. I mean at the end the presentation should have something like 10-15 slides
I prefer if i can have a reprot so i can have more information. As you know the presentation should be less detailed than the report
* Select a global brand
* Give a short introduction about it
* Find the brand value
* Focus on a product made by this brand
* Explain the brand element (brand name and brand mark)
* Show if the brand name/mark is registered or not. For example does it has TM or R?
* Show the history of the brand element. How the logo changed over time and why?
* How the logo was changed from region to another and why?
* Show how your brand enjoy “Brand Extension”. Is it Line Extension or Category Extension? Show examples.
* Check if there are any Brand Extension failures.
* Show your company’s way to globalization and the issues faced and the opportunities available.
* Is the “Green Brand” Available?
* Show Statistics about the Brand Awareness, perception, association, loyalty and equity.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.