While Position Paper focused on understanding how the Supreme Court rulings are presented, this paper will focus on how you would preside over a court case. For the purposes of this paper, you will be asked to focus your attention on the pending case: 303 Creative LLC v. Elenis. While this case is still pending, it is a case that deals with a major facet of the first amendment. You will be asked to conduct your research on this case, identifying the social controversy around this case, the major points of this case, and how a decision on this case would impact the first amendment. To help organize this assignment do the following:
Conduct research on 303 Creative LLC v. Elenis.
Find out the major questions being asked by this case.
Present the significance of this case.
What other cases are being referred by this case?
You should have at least 5 sources at the end of this process.
Once you have conducted enough research you will be tasked with writing a 4-5 pages paper that has two major parts:
Summary of the case
Think of this as trying to emulate the Syllabus for the case used in Position Paper I.
You are going to basically layout the entire case.
Your opinion on this case
Since this case is still pending, you can present your own opinion on this case. Would you agree with Lorie Smith or disagree? Why? In your opinion you should support your decision with evidence.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.