SIT323 Practical Software Development, Trimester 2, 2020Assessment Task 2Due DateSunday, 8:00 PM (AEDT), 4th October, 2020.SummaryYou need to create software to help determine a set of allocations such that each allocation specifies which tasks are allocated to run on a particular processor. These allocations are based on data from within a configuration file.Your software will use the following configuration files stored on an Azure blob.• https://sit323sa.blob.core.windows.net/at2/TestSmall.cff• https://sit323sa.blob.core.windows.net/at2/TestLarge.cff• https://sit323sa.blob.core.windows.net/at2/TestExtraLarge.cffFor each configuration file, the ideal goal is to find one or more allocations:1. that consume a minimum amount of energy2. where the overall runtime of each allocation does not exceed a program duration3. where processor RAM constraints are satisfiedThere might be one or more allocations that meet these constraints. Also, there might be no allocation that meets these constraints because the program duration is too small for all combinations of task allocations.ApplicationAs your software might not be able to find the ideal allocation within several years, it must attempt to obtain a set of allocations within 5 minutes, where these allocations have the smallest energy consumption that you can find but also satisfy the time and memory constraints. That is, after 5 minutes, your software must:• stop searching for other allocations,• display the low energy consuming allocations that your program found,• display the runtimes and amount of energy consumed next to each allocation, and• display the maximum of amount of processor RAM required by the tasks allocated to that processor, and the amount of RAM available to that processor.Your GUI client software will directly read a configuration file that is stored on Azure. That is, your software must open the file using its URL. Do not download these configuration files, and open them on a local drive.You will design and implement one or more WCF Services to compute a set of allocations based on the imported configuration data. Each WCF Service will run on an AWS virtual machine. This service will be invoked by your client software. This client software will provide/pass configuration data to this service, and this service will return a set of allocations.In order to use more compute resources (AWS VMs) to more quickly determine a set of allocations, you will use several AWS virtual machines, AMIs, auto scaling groups, a load balancer, and other AWS resources. Each of these VMs will have your WCF Service installed.As your software will send several asynchronous requests to your WCF Services, it will receive responses from several WCF Services. Each response should contain a set of allocations. For example:• WCF Service 1 returns a set of 8 allocations, where each allocation consumes 100.• WCF Service 2 returns a set of 4 allocations, where each allocation consumes 150. • WCF Service 3 returns a set of 12 allocations, where each allocation consumes 90. • WCF Service 4 returns a set of 5 allocations, where each allocation consumes 123.Your software needs to determine which response contains allocations that consume the smallest amount of energy. For example, the set of 12 allocations (in the above list) consume the smallest amount of energy.AWS Cloud ArchitectureThe cloud architecture that you will implement is depicted in Figure 1.In general, client requests are directly sent to the application load balancer. Each request is sent to one of the Microsoft IIS web servers on a VM, and finally to one of your WCF Services. A response will be delivered to the client.This architecture will use three different types of VM: t2.nano, t2.micro, and t2.small.This architecture will use three auto scaling groups. Each auto scaling group:• uses only one type of VM, and not the same as another group• commences with one VM• launches one VM when CPU utilisation exceeds 70%• does not exceed 4 VMs• terminates one VM when CPU utilisation is less than 30%• retains at least 1 VMOther main AWS resources required for this assessment task are depicted in Figure 1.Figure 1.SubmissionPlease submit 2 items. Details of these 2 items will be published as soon as possible.1. A ZIP file of your Visual Studio files and folders.2. An mp4 video about your cloud system. This video should present AWS resources used in your cloud system, and it should demonstrate your cloud system working.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.