Name: Pt. Encounter Number:
Date: Age: Sex:
CC: Reason given by the patient for seeking medical care “in quotes”
HPI: Describe the course of the patient’s illness, including when it began, character of symptoms, location
where the symptoms began, aggravating or alleviating factors, pertinent positives and negatives, other
related diseases, past illnesses, and surgeries or past diagnostic testing related to the present illness.
Medications: (List with reason for med )
Chronic Illnesses/Major traumas
“Have you ever been told that you have diabetes, HTN, peptic ulcer disease, asthma, lung disease, heart
disease, cancer, TB, thyroid problems, kidney problems, or psychiatric diagnosis?”
Does your mother, father, or siblings have any medical or psychiatric illnesses? Is anyone diagnosed with:
lung disease, heart disease, HTN, cancer, TB, DM, or kidney disease?
Education level, occupational history, current living situation/partner/marital status, substance use/abuse,
ETOH, tobacco, and marijuana. Safety status
Weight change, fatigue, fever, chills, night sweats,
and energy level
Chest pain, palpitations, PND, orthopnea, and
Delayed healing, rashes, bruising, bleeding or skin
discolorations, and any changes in lesions or moles
Cough, wheezing, hemoptysis, dyspnea, pneumonia
hx, and TB
Corrective lenses, blurring, and visual changes of
Abdominal pain, N/V/D, constipation, hepatitis,
hemorrhoids, eating disorders, ulcers, and black,
Ears Ear pain, hearing loss, ringing in ears, and
Genitourinary/Gynecological Urgency, frequency burning, change in color of
Contraception, sexual activity, STDs
Female: last pap, breast, mammo, menstrual
complaints, vaginal discharge, pregnancy hx
Male: prostate, PSA, urinary complaints
Nose/Mouth/Throat Sinus problems, dysphagia, nose bleeds or
discharge, dental disease, hoarseness, and throat
Musculoskeletal Back pain, joint swelling, stiffness or pain, fracture
hx, and osteoporosis
Breast SBE, lumps, bumps, or changes
Neurological Syncope, seizures, transient paralysis, weakness,
paresthesias, and black-out spells
HIV status, bruising, blood transfusion hx, night
sweats, swollen glands, increase thirst, increase
hunger, and cold or heat intolerance
Depression, anxiety, sleeping difficulties, suicidal
ideation/attempts, and previous dx
Weight BMI Temp BP
Height Pulse Resp
General Appearance Healthy-appearing adult female in no acute distress. Alert and oriented; answers questions appropriately.
Slightly somber affect at first and then brighter later.
Skin is brown, warm, dry, clean, and intact. No rashes or lesions noted.
HEENT Head is normocephalic, atraumatic, and without lesions; hair evenly distributed. Eyes: PERRLA. EOMs
intact. No conjunctival or scleral injection. Ears: Canals patent. Bilateral TMs pearly gray with positive
light reflex; landmarks easily visualized. Nose: Nasal mucosa pink; normal turbinates. No septal deviation.
Neck: Supple. Full ROM; no cervical lymphadenopathy; no occipital nodes. No thyromegaly or nodules.
Oral mucosa, pink and moist. Pharynx is nonerythematous and without exudate. Teeth are in good repair.
S1, S2 with regular rate and rhythm. No extra sounds, clicks, rubs, or murmurs. Capillary refills two
seconds. Pulses 3+ throughout. No edema.
Respiratory Symmetric chest wall. Respirations regular and easy; lungs clear to auscultation bilaterally.
Abdomen obese; BS active in all the four quadrants. Abdomen soft, nontender. No hepatosplenomegaly.
Breast Breast is free from masses or tenderness, no discharge, no dimpling, wrinkling, or discoloration of the skin.
Bladder is nondistended; no CVA tenderness. External genitalia reveals coarse pubic hair in normal
distribution; skin color is consistent with general pigmentation. No vulvar lesions noted. Well estrogenized.
A small speculum was inserted; vaginal walls are pink and well rugated; no lesions noted. Cervix is pink
and nulliparous. Scant clear to cloudy drainage present. On bimanual exam, cervix is firm. No CMT.
Uterus is antevert and positioned behind a slightly distended bladder; no fullness, masses, or tenderness.
No adnexal masses or tenderness. Ovaries are nonpalpable.
(Male: Both testes are palpable, no masses or lesions, no hernia, and no uretheral discharge.)
(Rectal as appropriate: No evidence of hemorrhoids, fissures, bleeding, or masses—Males: Prostrate is
smooth, nontender, and free from nodules, is of normal size, and sphincter tone is firm).
Musculoskeletal Full ROM seen in all four extremities as the patient moved about the exam room.
Speech clear. Good tone. Posture erect. Balance stable; gait normal.
Psychiatric Alert and oriented. Dressed in clean slacks, shirt, and coat. Maintains eye contact. Speech is soft, though
clear and of normal rate and cadence; answers questions appropriately.
o Include at least three differential diagnosis
o Final diagnosis
Evidence for final diagnosis should be documented in your Subjective and
PLAN including education
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.