Your task for this research assignment is to produce a report focusing on how social or cultural influences impact a consumption experience of your choice (e.g., buying a new pair of shoes, selecting a holiday destination, eating at a restaurant, etc.). You must conclude your report with two specific recommendations aimed at marketing professionals.
Select a consumption experience that is of interest to you.
Select a topic/concept from Week 2 (Social Influences on CB) or Week 3 (Cultural Influences on CB) that may impact the consumption experience.
Discuss the the topic/concept as it relates to your selected consumption experience by consulting secondary research sources such as:
Reports in Passport, found under the “Market & Consumers Data and Reports” on the library’s Research Business Portal
Peer-reviewed articles (from the last 5 years) by accessing ProQuest or Business Search Complete (both of these databases can be found on the Research Business Portal under “Trade News and Scholarly Articles.”) Examples of possible journals from which to find appropriate articles include (but are far from limited to): Journal of Business Research, Marketing Letters, Journal of Product and Brand Management, Journal of Consumer Psychology, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
NOTE: you must cite at least 3 secondary sources!
Conclude by recommending two specific courses of action that are practical (e.g., how businesses design or adjust their marketing strategies) and meaningful, based on your secondary research.
You must submit the following in a single document in PDF format:
Descriptive title (max. 20 words)
Report (max. 1000 words; no figures or tables are allowed – make your points in the text)
References, in proper APA style
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.